How much do the signals our bodies emit tell us about what people are thinking and feeling? Body Tells: The Complete Guide to Body Language is our exclusive online course that will show you how to read people's emotions and opinions before they even say a word, and build your emotional intelligence. You'll also learn how to judge your own body language: discover what your appearance and posture - even the way you walk - tell people about you, and learn to improve your body language to project a confident, interesting you.
For many decades, body language has been the subject of many books and much scientific research. Body Tells brings together this research to offer you a single course that will enable you to employ its findings to your everyday behavior and improve your social standing in many situations.
Part 1: How You Talk Without Speaking
- How you talk without speaking
- Body Language Basics - The Study of Kinesis
- How Animals Use Body Language
- Before We Learn to Speak
Part II: Learning to Be a Better Communicator
- Learning to Be a Better Communicator
- Watching What They Say
- How to Say 'I'm Interested'
- Saying What You Mean
- How to Keep Them Interested
Part III: Controlling What Your Body Says
- Controlling What Your Body Says
- Making a Great First Impression
- Posture and Position
- Walking With Style
- The Power of a Smile
- Shake Hands Like You Mean It
Part IV: Reading The Hidden Messages
- Reading The Hidden Messages
- How to Tell If Someone Is Lying to You
- Is He/She Interested in You?
- Further Reading